InstaLOD is a technology company that builds software that enables enterprise and entertainment companies to create magical 3D experiences. Our award-winning tech helps 3D artists working on massive productions to focus on the creative part instead of spending most time with tedious technical tasks. From military companies building next-generation simulations and data analysis to leading automotive and fashion brands such as NIO or Deckers and the biggest entertainment franchises created by gaming companies like 2K Games, Wargaming or Sony London: our technology plays a vital part in delivering their project.
We’re passionate about what we do and how we do it; we strive to make our technology available and approachable to everybody. Right now, InstaLOD is our leading technology, but we’re already working on the next technologies that will revolutionize material workflows and 3D scanning. Come join us on the path to become the most influential software in the industry!
InstaLOD is searching for ambitious business development leaders with experience and ties to the 3D visualization industry. We're not just looking for coworkers but for stakeholders and adventurers – driven people that want to make a difference through their work. Whether your passion is key account management and building long-standing partner relationships, or adding value through direct / indirect sales channels, you’re guaranteed to find something that keeps you motivated!
The kind of people we’re looking for:
- Self-starter with a getting-things-done attitude:
You have a solid background in business development or sales (5+ years) and have excellent communication and negotiation skills. Your work methods are well-structured and self-organized and you understand that every lead coming in should be closed effectively. You also understand the sales cycle, and create actionable toucpoints for each lead that needs to be worked on next. Effectivity when working is important to you, so you rely on software such as Slack, GIT, Sourcetree, Sublime, Trello and JIRA.
- You love to improve and always seek to learn:
You’re not only part of a team that’s just working on delivering financial value. You’re part of a team that makes sure everybody’s skills and the quality of our processes continuously improves.
- Collaborative and Self-Aware:
You understand what’s necessary to create a collaborative culture. You help build understanding and empathy within your team, and actively work to bring people into the conversation and understand their viewpoint.
What you’ll do:
- First, we will figure out the area that you can thrive in and become a stakeholder of the business development process.
- We’ll do this through an open dialog with you, when we talk about projects you’d like to drive at our company that would overlap well with your experience.
- You’ll be working with products and technology that you find interesting and have a comparative advantage with.
- Experience with C-suite level negotiations
- Experience managing large relationship networks
- You have work experience at major companies or direct competitors in our space.
- Expert in presenting technical and financial information
Location and Benefits:
- Transit-friendly office location at the heart of Stuttgart, Germany.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Cubicle-free environment with flexible hours.
- 20 days paid vacation + 12 paid federal holidays.
- Friendly office culture, casual dress code, and a cheerful Labrador office dog.
- Food catering to the office and unlimited espresso.
When you apply:
- Submit an up-to-date resume,
- and a cover letter explaining why you’re interested in working at our company.
We appreciate all interested candidates and look forward to hearing from you soon.